“It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
ABG’s Strategic and Corporate Advisory Services have been developed with your business growth at their heart. We believe that our success is linked to your success and offer support for your business vision, whether you desire to grow through Floatation & Listings, Capital/Fund raising, Mergers and Acquisitions or the Purchase or Sale of businesses. You can count on our expert assistance from conception to delivery.
Take advantage of ABG’s bespoke advisory services which have been designed to assist top-level management identify and approve the vision, direction, future-goals, and objectives of their organisations. The strategic plans resulting from these consultations have been structured to be used as the basis for the development of processes which enable organisations to achieve their commercial goals. ABG aim to ensure that companies are positioned to maximise their resources, USPs, technological advantages and marketing capabilities.
ABG’s Strategic and Corporate Advisory Services include:
- Purchase & Sale of business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital/Fund raising
- Floatation & Listings
- Loans and leasing
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Capital structure investigations
- Business & Deals negotiations
- Government & Authorities negotiations and processes
- Risk management & control
- Accountants & Experts reports
- JV structures set up
- Exit strategies
- Financial due diligence reviews
- Financial and management accounting reporting & analysis
- Project & Risk management
- Strategic planning & Marketing research
- Corporate government
- Intellectual property services
- Financial reports
- Strategic Plans
- Cash flow
- How to Reduce their tax burden
- Building Long-Term Wealth
- Developing multiple streams of income
- Protecting assets
- Investing in real estate
- Investing in shares
- Insurance/Pension plans
ABG’s Strategic and Corporate Advisory Service can be used to achieve following objectives:
– Provide a framework for monitoring business decisions.
– Provide information to business stake-holders to enlighten and inspire.
– Adjust company culture to embrace change management and business development
– Implement social media strategies and track KPIs in order to adjust social media plans as needed.