Accounting & Bookkeeping Group Australia has supreme qualified Bookkeepers providing all services to all types of entities. Our services listed below are beyond normal bookkeeping services because our bookkeepers are also experienced accountants. Final accounts prepared in accordance with relevant tax and statutory regulations, this will save you a lot of time and money with your accountants.
We provide 2 hours FREE consultation services (conditions apply). We also provide on-site and fixed fee services per week, month or quarter.
Bookkeeping Services we provide are as below:
- MYOB, QuickBooks set up and training,
- Data entry
- Bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation
- Debtors & creditors control
- Payroll including Group Certificate and Superannuation
- Wages reconciliation, super reconciliation, inter-entity loan reconciliation etc
- BAS, GST, IAS preparation
- Fixed assets registration and management. Depreciation schedule preparation.
- High Purchase schedule preparation
- Borrowing expenses 5 year write-off schedule
- Capital cost and black hole expenditure
- Management reporting and analysis
- Budget and forecasting
- Business structures set up including Company, Partnership and Trust.
- Other one stop services through our associates such as insurance, property finance, business finance, auditing and taxation services.
- Tracking costs by job
- Job Budgeting
- Job profitability reports
- Daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly reporting
- Financial year end reporting
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Activity Reporting (BAS)