Our Business Services Division can provide a broad range of accounting and taxation services to meet your business and compliance needs.
Besides these traditional compliance work, we also want our clients to have options and known results BEFORE they make any decisions, so our clients know what actions need to be implemented to achieve their financial goals.
We provide 1 hour free consultation with our clients to identify their financial goals, then we will extract core figures from clients’ past general ledger to produce an easy-to-understand 1 page ‘financial scorecard’ and performing business diagnostic reports with coloured graphs & tables to identify business strengths and weaknesses. After that, we will sit down with clients to perform various ‘what if’ and ‘goal seek’ analysis to identify business strategies such as “What happens to my cash flow if my sales increase by 10%” or “What will interest rate changes do to my bottom line?”, “What if I reduce my accounts receivable by 5 days, how will my cash flow look like?”, “What should I do if I want to achieve the profit I desire?” etc.
These ‘What if’, ‘goal-seek’ and benchmarking analysis will give our clients options and known results before they make any decisions, so it’s ideal for business planning and improvement, loan applications, valuations and due diligence process. We can also prepare the bank-approved records accepted by major banks, this is an ideal tool to help our clients with bank loans as well as buying and selling businesses
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Capital structure investigations
- Business & Deals negotiations
- Governments & authorities negotiations & processes
- Legal advise
- Risk management & control
- Accountants & Experts reports
- Companies, trust structures and joint ventures (JV)
- Flotation & listings
- Fund raising
- loans and leasing
- Exit strategies
- Financial due diligence reviews
- Investigating accountant's reports
- Financial and management accounting reporting & analysis
- Tax compliance & consulting
- Project & risk management
- Organisational planning & restructuring
- Strategic planning & marketing research
- Corporate Governance
- Forensic accounting
- Fraud investigations
- Internal audit advisory & outsourcing
- Rish management reviews
- Portfolio advice & management
- International Tax
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies, Superannuation Funds including income statements, balance sheets and notes.
- Preparation of tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies and Superannuation Funds.
- Preparation of FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) returns.
- Preparation of DIV 7A Loans and Inter-Entity Loans.
- Business consulting and strategic planning.
- Business structuring, start-up and restructuring.
- Financial and management accounting including reporting and analysis.
- Software solutions (MYOB, Quickbooks, Accountants Office, Recon Elite, Handy Soft etc).
- Sole traders, partnerships, trusts and companies registration & compliance.
- Taxation compliance & Taxation planning.
- Succession Planning Services.
- Business diagnostics and benchmarking.
- Budgeting, cash flow management and profit projections.
- Property Services.
- Government tendering services.
- Contracting, sub-contracting services.
- Financial Planning Services.
- Audit trust accounts for Legal Firms & Real Estate Agents.
- Debt collections.